- Virat Kohli led India to unprecedented Test and bilateral ODI series wins in Australia
- MS Dhoni played a superb inning of 87 not out
- 48-Team Qatar World Cup Only Possible If Doha Agrees
- India Aim To End Tour With First Bilateral ODI Series Win In Australia
- Virat kohli reaction on Hardik Pandey TV show comments…
A BSF jawan, who was injured during the combing operation after last Sunday’s attack on the army base in Uri, succumbed to injuries Saturday night, taking the death toll in the terrorist strike to 19.
Pitabas Majhi, 30, hails from Danajhola village in Odisha’s Nuapada district, the Indian Express reported.
He was grievously injured during combing operation after the attack on the Army Brigade headquarters in Jammu and Kashmir’s Uri.
Majhi had joined the BSF the paramilitary force in 2008 and was planning to home during Dussehra to witness the birth of his first child.
The attack on army base was carried out by four terrorists of Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammad who had come from across the Line of Control (LoC), India has said.
Islamabad has denied the allegation even as New Delhi says it has incriminating evidences to prove that the attackers, who were killed in the Uri gunfight, belonged to the JeM and had come from Pakistan.