- Jos Buttler, Bowlers Help Rajasthan Royals Defeat Kings XI Punjab By 15 Runs
- 1983 World Cup Hero Kapil Dev To Debut On Comedy Show During IPL
- MS Dhoni’s Special Message For Armed Forces After Being Honoured With Padma Bhushan
- Rohit Sharma Reveals Why He Did Not See Dinesh Karthik’s Last-Ball Six
- Shami: was not aware of my wife’s 1st marriage, her 2 kids
Nokia 6 (2018), Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 8 Sirocco will be launched in India in the next hour or so, as HMD Global has finally started after a musical performance. Ajey Mehta, the Vice President and Country Head – India, HMD Global took the stage to recap the company’s journey since it re-entered the smartphone market last year. Pekka Rantala, the company’s Chief Marketing Officer took over from Mehta, spoke about the Indian market, which he called “among the top 3 countries” for the company. He spoke about the quality of phones as well, saying the quality has improved with the new phones compared to even the models launched in Nokia’s heydays. Mehta returned to the stage to talk about the company’s plans for the year for the Indian market, including the channel presence and with e-commerce brands.