- Jos Buttler, Bowlers Help Rajasthan Royals Defeat Kings XI Punjab By 15 Runs
- 1983 World Cup Hero Kapil Dev To Debut On Comedy Show During IPL
- MS Dhoni’s Special Message For Armed Forces After Being Honoured With Padma Bhushan
- Rohit Sharma Reveals Why He Did Not See Dinesh Karthik’s Last-Ball Six
- Shami: was not aware of my wife’s 1st marriage, her 2 kids
A 19-year-old, who fashioned himself as Dawood Ibrahim, and his illegal gun supplier were arrested by police in southwest Delhi on Friday.
Jatin was arrested from Kapashera area after a trap was laid to nab him with 22-year-old Rahul, police said. Three ‘desi kattas’ (locally-made guns) and live rounds were also recovered during the arrest.
The teen, who uploaded photos of Dawood and pistols to his Facebook profile, created the social media account under the name ‘Bhai Jatin Baniya’. His personal descriptions read ‘Dawood at Crime City’ and ‘Only Boss Secret’.
Jatin had got in to an altercation with some boys about eight months ago, following which he procured the ‘desi katta’ from Rahul, said deputy commissioner of police (southwest), Surender Kumar.
Police were alerted to Jatin after a ‘police mitra’ reported about him flaunting his weapon, Kumar said, adding Jatin had confessed to procuring the weapon illegally with Rahul’s help.