- Virat Kohli led India to unprecedented Test and bilateral ODI series wins in Australia
- MS Dhoni played a superb inning of 87 not out
- 48-Team Qatar World Cup Only Possible If Doha Agrees
- India Aim To End Tour With First Bilateral ODI Series Win In Australia
- Virat kohli reaction on Hardik Pandey TV show comments…
When India’s poster boy of boxing, Vijender Singh, came for the weigh-in, his rippling muscles gave an indication of the hard work he has put in to guard his WBO Asia-Pacific Super Middleweight belt against Francis Cheka of Tanzania on Saturday.
It will be Vijender’s eighth pro bout on the circuit and his second on home soil. In July, the Indian had outclassed Australia’s Kerry Hope to win the belt.
It has been a smooth ride for Vijender on the pro circuit so far — he has fought seven bouts and remained unbeaten. On the eve of the title defence, he exuded confidence of winning Saturday’s showdown against his African rival, a former world champion.