- 1983 World Cup Hero Kapil Dev To Debut On Comedy Show During IPL
- MS Dhoni’s Special Message For Armed Forces After Being Honoured With Padma Bhushan
- Rohit Sharma Reveals Why He Did Not See Dinesh Karthik’s Last-Ball Six
- Shami: was not aware of my wife’s 1st marriage, her 2 kids
- 17th ODI century ended a run of low scores in South Africa
Did you know? Saffron (kesar) is one of the most expensive spices in the world. Derived from Crocus stavius, saffron is extensively found in India. The expensive spice gives a variety of benefits for the body and skin. The reason why the spice is so expensive is because a lot of flowers are required to obtain just 1 single gram of saffron. It is also a spice which is used as an ingredient for preparing royal cuisine. Also, the spice has anti-bacterial and purifying properties which have proven to be beneficial for the skin.