- Virat Kohli led India to unprecedented Test and bilateral ODI series wins in Australia
- MS Dhoni played a superb inning of 87 not out
- 48-Team Qatar World Cup Only Possible If Doha Agrees
- India Aim To End Tour With First Bilateral ODI Series Win In Australia
- Virat kohli reaction on Hardik Pandey TV show comments…
Did you know? Saffron (kesar) is one of the most expensive spices in the world. Derived from Crocus stavius, saffron is extensively found in India. The expensive spice gives a variety of benefits for the body and skin. The reason why the spice is so expensive is because a lot of flowers are required to obtain just 1 single gram of saffron. It is also a spice which is used as an ingredient for preparing royal cuisine. Also, the spice has anti-bacterial and purifying properties which have proven to be beneficial for the skin.