- Jos Buttler, Bowlers Help Rajasthan Royals Defeat Kings XI Punjab By 15 Runs
- 1983 World Cup Hero Kapil Dev To Debut On Comedy Show During IPL
- MS Dhoni’s Special Message For Armed Forces After Being Honoured With Padma Bhushan
- Rohit Sharma Reveals Why He Did Not See Dinesh Karthik’s Last-Ball Six
- Shami: was not aware of my wife’s 1st marriage, her 2 kids
Did you know? Saffron (kesar) is one of the most expensive spices in the world. Derived from Crocus stavius, saffron is extensively found in India. The expensive spice gives a variety of benefits for the body and skin. The reason why the spice is so expensive is because a lot of flowers are required to obtain just 1 single gram of saffron. It is also a spice which is used as an ingredient for preparing royal cuisine. Also, the spice has anti-bacterial and purifying properties which have proven to be beneficial for the skin.