- Jos Buttler, Bowlers Help Rajasthan Royals Defeat Kings XI Punjab By 15 Runs
- 1983 World Cup Hero Kapil Dev To Debut On Comedy Show During IPL
- MS Dhoni’s Special Message For Armed Forces After Being Honoured With Padma Bhushan
- Rohit Sharma Reveals Why He Did Not See Dinesh Karthik’s Last-Ball Six
- Shami: was not aware of my wife’s 1st marriage, her 2 kids
Tea is the second-most consumed beverage in the world, followed by only water. And of all the varieties of tea, green tea happens to be the most popular one, and all this due to its nutritional value. Green tea is touted as the world’s healthiest drink due to its high antioxidant content which is much higher than any other food or drink in the world. Science backs the health benefits of green tea for the heart, immunity and skin and weight loss. But the question that remains is, “How many cups of green tea in a day should I drink?”
How to specify the safe limit of green tea?
With the entire buzz about the health benefits of green tea, anyone would be lured into drinking more and more cups of green tea every day. But the key to maximizing its health benefits is to know when to stop. Like Sheldon Cooper says, ‘With all those antioxidants, what if I run out of oxidants?’ you need to be sure of how many antioxidants you wish to feed your body. Research says that filling up on too much green tea can do more harm than good. You can determine how much green tea will be safe on the basis of your age, life stage and health conditions.