- 1983 World Cup Hero Kapil Dev To Debut On Comedy Show During IPL
- MS Dhoni’s Special Message For Armed Forces After Being Honoured With Padma Bhushan
- Rohit Sharma Reveals Why He Did Not See Dinesh Karthik’s Last-Ball Six
- Shami: was not aware of my wife’s 1st marriage, her 2 kids
- 17th ODI century ended a run of low scores in South Africa
In Baaghi 2, rebellion – trigger happy, brooding endlessly and snarling at everything in sight – comes in a single standard size, the one that the beefy Tiger Shroff embodies in all its skin-deep splendour. He is a glistening, muscle-bound, mayhem-unleashing mannequin that, at the slightest provocation, strikes out with telling force. Get out of his path if you care for your life and limbs!
The action thriller that draws power from the virile exploits of this protagonist is replete with eye-popping, heart-pounding, brain-numbing and inordinately drawn-out stunts and fights. These are meant to be the high points of the Ahmed Khan-directed film. But, despite a twist here and a twist there that manages to add a degree of zing to the plot, monotony sets in rather quickly and pushes the film over a pulpy precipice.