- Virat Kohli Continues To Rule; Smriti Mandhana Signs Off On A High
- Injured Josh Hazlewood Eyes World Cup Return For Australia
- India Squad Announcement On February 15, Virat Kohli Expected To Return
- क्रिकेटर मिताली राज ने हासिल की यह बड़ी उपलब्धि…
- न्यूजीलैंड के खिलाफ (India vs New Zealand) सीरीज के पहले तीन मैचों में सर्वश्रेष्ठ प्रदर्शन
In Baaghi 2, rebellion – trigger happy, brooding endlessly and snarling at everything in sight – comes in a single standard size, the one that the beefy Tiger Shroff embodies in all its skin-deep splendour. He is a glistening, muscle-bound, mayhem-unleashing mannequin that, at the slightest provocation, strikes out with telling force. Get out of his path if you care for your life and limbs!
The action thriller that draws power from the virile exploits of this protagonist is replete with eye-popping, heart-pounding, brain-numbing and inordinately drawn-out stunts and fights. These are meant to be the high points of the Ahmed Khan-directed film. But, despite a twist here and a twist there that manages to add a degree of zing to the plot, monotony sets in rather quickly and pushes the film over a pulpy precipice.