- Virat Kohli Continues To Rule; Smriti Mandhana Signs Off On A High
- Injured Josh Hazlewood Eyes World Cup Return For Australia
- India Squad Announcement On February 15, Virat Kohli Expected To Return
- क्रिकेटर मिताली राज ने हासिल की यह बड़ी उपलब्धि…
- न्यूजीलैंड के खिलाफ (India vs New Zealand) सीरीज के पहले तीन मैचों में सर्वश्रेष्ठ प्रदर्शन
Janhvi Kapoor and her half-sister Anshula Kapoor met at Manish Malhotra’s Mumbai home on Wednesday. Janhvi, who is all set for her Bollywood debut come July, was dressed in a white mukaish work suit while Anushla wore denims with a checked shirt. They exited Manish’s home together but they left in separate cars. Janhvi is the elder of Boney Kapoor and Sridevi’s two daughters while Anshula is Boney Kapoor’s daughter from his first wife Mona Shourie (Anshula’s elder brother is actor Arjun Kapoor). Janhvi’s younger sister Khushi skipped the get-together, which was also attended by Karisma Kapoor. Janhvi swears by Manish Malhotra’s designs and he’s also in charge of her costumes in her debut film Dhadak.