- 1983 World Cup Hero Kapil Dev To Debut On Comedy Show During IPL
- MS Dhoni’s Special Message For Armed Forces After Being Honoured With Padma Bhushan
- Rohit Sharma Reveals Why He Did Not See Dinesh Karthik’s Last-Ball Six
- Shami: was not aware of my wife’s 1st marriage, her 2 kids
- 17th ODI century ended a run of low scores in South Africa
Janhvi Kapoor and her half-sister Anshula Kapoor met at Manish Malhotra’s Mumbai home on Wednesday. Janhvi, who is all set for her Bollywood debut come July, was dressed in a white mukaish work suit while Anushla wore denims with a checked shirt. They exited Manish’s home together but they left in separate cars. Janhvi is the elder of Boney Kapoor and Sridevi’s two daughters while Anshula is Boney Kapoor’s daughter from his first wife Mona Shourie (Anshula’s elder brother is actor Arjun Kapoor). Janhvi’s younger sister Khushi skipped the get-together, which was also attended by Karisma Kapoor. Janhvi swears by Manish Malhotra’s designs and he’s also in charge of her costumes in her debut film Dhadak.