- Virat Kohli Continues To Rule; Smriti Mandhana Signs Off On A High
- Injured Josh Hazlewood Eyes World Cup Return For Australia
- India Squad Announcement On February 15, Virat Kohli Expected To Return
- क्रिकेटर मिताली राज ने हासिल की यह बड़ी उपलब्धि…
- न्यूजीलैंड के खिलाफ (India vs New Zealand) सीरीज के पहले तीन मैचों में सर्वश्रेष्ठ प्रदर्शन
In an unexpected incident, a British rock band’s lead vocalist and pianist Chris Martin mistakenly addressed actress Katrina Kaif as Katrina Kaif Kapoor during a Global Citizen Festival held at Central Park in NYC.
At the Global Citizen Festival on Saturday evening, Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra shared the stage with Martin to make some announcements about the event’s debut India edition scheduled for November 19.
As seen in a video shared by a Coldplay fan on Twitter, Martin took to the stage to name the celebrities participating at the event and unknowingly suffixed Kapoor to the name of Katrina, who was earlier dating actor Ranbir Kapoor.
Coldplay will be headlining the event in India. It will be the band’s maiden concert in the country, and fans have lapped up tickets to watch the show live.
Produced by Wizcraft International in India, the show will also feature performances by the hip-hop legend Jay Z, and Bollywood stars Aamir Khan, Ranveer Singh, Katrina Kaif, Farhan Akhtar, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor along with music maestro A.R. Rahman, music composer trio Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy and singers Arijit Singh and Monali Thakur.