- Virat Kohli led India to unprecedented Test and bilateral ODI series wins in Australia
- MS Dhoni played a superb inning of 87 not out
- 48-Team Qatar World Cup Only Possible If Doha Agrees
- India Aim To End Tour With First Bilateral ODI Series Win In Australia
- Virat kohli reaction on Hardik Pandey TV show comments…
Filmmaker Anees Bazmee is happy about directing Amitabh Bachchan in ‘Aankhen 2’, a sequel to the 2002 film ‘Aankhen’.
Bazmee is very much impressed by the megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s passion towards work, he says the energy level of Big B is perhaps much more than what it was over a decade ago.
Asked about what he thinks of getting to work with the 73-year-old Big B, Bazmee told media: “I think his energy has become more. This is my first film with Amit-ji. I have written several films earlier, but I never got a chance to write a film for him.
“Luckily, now I have got this chance. When I met him for the film, I found out that his passion is of a different level. He is such a popular star — and with such a huge persona — and yet he is still so normal and humble. I am short of words to praise him, even though I am a writer.”
‘Aankhen 2’ will release around Diwali next year. Bazmee said it will take off from the point the original film ended.