- Hockey Junior World Cup: India beat Australia in shootout to enter final
- Vijender Singh’s D-day against a Tanzanian ‘Lion’
- India vs England, 5th Test, Day 2 live cricket score: Jadeja 3/78, ENG 352/7
- R Ashwin becomes second fastest bowler to clinch 200 wickets in Test history
- Ravindra Jadeja’s hilarious reply as to why new batsmen struggled on turning tracks
Filmmaker Anees Bazmee is happy about directing Amitabh Bachchan in ‘Aankhen 2’, a sequel to the 2002 film ‘Aankhen’.
Bazmee is very much impressed by the megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s passion towards work, he says the energy level of Big B is perhaps much more than what it was over a decade ago.
Asked about what he thinks of getting to work with the 73-year-old Big B, Bazmee told media: “I think his energy has become more. This is my first film with Amit-ji. I have written several films earlier, but I never got a chance to write a film for him.
“Luckily, now I have got this chance. When I met him for the film, I found out that his passion is of a different level. He is such a popular star — and with such a huge persona — and yet he is still so normal and humble. I am short of words to praise him, even though I am a writer.”
‘Aankhen 2’ will release around Diwali next year. Bazmee said it will take off from the point the original film ended.