- Hockey Junior World Cup: India beat Australia in shootout to enter final
- Vijender Singh’s D-day against a Tanzanian ‘Lion’
- India vs England, 5th Test, Day 2 live cricket score: Jadeja 3/78, ENG 352/7
- R Ashwin becomes second fastest bowler to clinch 200 wickets in Test history
- Ravindra Jadeja’s hilarious reply as to why new batsmen struggled on turning tracks
Friends Aamir Khan and Salman Khan celebrate their marriage anniversary and birthday separated by just a day – while Salman turns 51 on December 27, it will be the eleventh wedding anniversary for Aamir and Kiran Rao.Aamir, who married filmmaker Kiran Rao on 28th December 2005, has always celebrated his marriage anniversary in a special manner. This year too, Aamir Khan has planned a four day long extravaganza at his Panchgani house with his close friends and family. He has planned a big party at his house in Panchgani, where he got married to his wife Kiran.While the guests have been invited on December 29. The celebrations will go on till the New Year’s Eve.
On the other hand, Salman Khan will celebrate his 51st birthday on December 27 and is expected to host a grand party with friends and family in attendance.
Now, reports claim that Aamir might leave Mumbai for Panchgani on December 26, thereby missing Salman’s birthday bash.
Aamir Khan himself his meticulously arranging and planning things, as he wants to surprise Kiran. Numerous programs have been lined up for four days and will also include a shayari night and musical program for the special evening. Some singers will also be invited, a source told Hindustan Times .
While Salman Khan is currently working on Kabir Khan’s Tubelight, Aamir is gearing up for the release of Dangal – a film that is based on wrestling, much like Salman’s Sultan.